List of Interesting Nursing Essay Questions You can Investigate
If you are in the health care or medical field of study, you will have tow rite essays. You will need to write about different professionals in the field. You will write about roles other than the one you wish to study, as well as the role you wish to play. There may be some research involved if you are not too familiar with the job. If you are assigned an essay on nursing, you will want it to be interesting. Look at our list of interesting essay questions you can investigate
- What are the obligations of a practitioner?
- How close should a hospice caretaker get to the patient?
- The role of nurse with vaccinations
- The job and the toll the job takes on the family. How much is too much of a commitment?
- What are the rates of drug abuse and alcoholism among the profession?
- How many years of study does it take to be a RN and what are the course requirements to get the certification?
- Are neonatal staffs more prone to depression than other professions?
- What schools near you offer the program?
- The history of the profession, and who are the founders?
- Who was Clara Barton? What role did she play in establishing the profession? What other famous people were in the field?
- What staff exposes them to disease on a daily basis?
- What is the average pay for the profession? How does it vary due to location, certification, and experience?
- What are the average working and shift hours for the profession?
- What are the general obligations of the job?
- What different career opportunities are available to people in the field?
- What has happened to the school health aids and how many schools still have one on campus or assigned to a few area schools?
- What jobs can the profession not perform and why can they not do these things while on the job?
- Where has the white dress disappeared to and who invented on these funs scrubs for the staff? Fashion and the field would be a fun topic.
- Does the Candy Striper still exist, if so what are the job obligations? Are they always volunteers?
- What is the length of the internship or residency with the field? What will be learned and studied during this time?
- What institutions can this part of the program be performed at?