The 15 Best Argumentative Essay Topics About Breast Cancer
What is argumentative essay?
Before beginning with the details one must be quite clarified with the type and formats of writing. If you are not aware of that then you can never come up with a nice essay even having a great knowledge about the topic. Each format of essay has its own beauty and one must know how to observe that beauty and come up with a great description. There are several formats of essays like compare and contrast, persuasive, definition, argumentative etc. All these have their own technique and quality of writing. You should not mix up.
The argumentative format of writing is the one where the author has to have a stern writing technique. Without a strong and persuasive approach one can never incept anything in the mind of the reader. The ways of persuasion should be extremely strong and you should have a biased opinion about what you think and that is the only right thing. You have to make people understand that.
15 best argumentative essay topics about breast cancer
- Breast cancer should be considered as the new epidemic for the modern era.
- Are women becoming too casual about the growing rates of breast cancer?
- Is the society becoming too casual about the approach to take strict action for curing breast cancer?
- Curing breast cancer might lead to loosing of breast- is that a taboo?
- There should be a convention on breast cancer in WHO every month to reduce the growing risk.
- The third world countries are the most affected in breast cancer diseases due to lack of knowledge about the disease.
- There should be classes of how to reduce the risk of breast cancer in the society.
- Detecting breast cancer with the help of machines like MRI increases the rate of Mastectomy- do you believe in the notion?
- There should be many local breast cancer hot spot s that people could go and have check-ups often.
- Breast cancer is due to the susceptibility of the genes BRCA1 and BRCA 2.
- Breast cancer is curable and is a form of malignant tumour- should this be the new notion of the era.
- Women are still ashamed of having breast cancer- How to avoid it?
- Representation of breast cancer in to the society should be done in a much simpler way so that everyone can understand.
- Educate people about men breast cancer.
- Breast cancer should be treated with extra care and what are the measures taken by government about it?